tisdag 24 juli 2012

Review of Armpocket Aero i10



Today my Armpocket Aero i10 arrived with the mail from USA. I immediately took it for a run to test it. And I was very pleased. My biggest concern when I ordered it was that it was going to feel/be too big on my arm but after I been running with it on my bare arm for a few minutes I forgot it was there. I can say that I did A LOT of research for weeks before I purchased this armband. I read tons of reviews.

I ordered the one with a Small armstrap (8-10 inches/20-25 cm) and at the moment my upper arm is 13 inches/34 cm so first I thought it was going to be too small but no it fitted perfectly. During my 3 mile/5 km run it stayed in place the whole time and didn't move or bounce.
I use an iPhone 4 and it fitted without any problems. The touch screen worked well through the plastic front and it was plenty of room behind the phone for my apartment keys and some money and VISA card.

The only thing was that the color is neon bright pink so a lot more pink then I thought it would be compared to the pictures :) Owell.

You pull the headset through the bottom part where it's an opening. It was a bit tight to close the zipper over the headset plug-in on top of the iPhone. I have the standard headset that comes with the phone and we all know it is sticking up a bit.

I hope this review helped you a bit on the way in deciding what armband to get for your phone.
Here are some pictures I took and also took some pictures of the broschur that came with it. Unfortunately I can't take pictures of the Armpocket Aero i10 with the phone in it because I only have my phone to take pictures with ;)

Here is the link to the homepage I bought it from (originally homepage) and it took me 7 days to get it delivered to my home in Belgium.

Armpocket Aero i10

Enjoy!




Armpocket Aero i10
Armpocket Aero i10
Armpocket Aero i10
Armpocket Aero i10


Armpocket Aero i10
Armpocket Aero i10
Armpocket Aero i10
Armpocket Aero i10
                                                               
Armpocket Aero i10
Armpocket Aero i10
Armpocket Aero i10
Armpocket Aero i10
Armpocket Aero i10
Armpocket Aero i10
Armpocket Aero i10
Armpocket Aero i10

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar